L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim review

Thursday, 9 February 2012

I have been looking for the perfect eyeliner for 2 years now. I think I've pretty much tried everything. I thought the Maybelline 24H Gel Eyeliner might have been it but alas, it was not. I started to give up hope.. well, that is, until I found this - the L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim eyeliner in Intense Black.
The eyeliner brush is that of a felt tip pen. I personally love this whole idea of drawing on my eye lids with a pen so I like it. It's thin enough to do a thin line but you can also angle it to get a bolder liner too, the best of both worlds! (This would also be a great nail art pen!) It is SO easy to apply - usually I have a hard time creating a cat flick but every day since I've owned this pen I've, somehow, managed to get the perfect flick on my eyelids!
The colour really is an 'intense black' which is great as sometimes when I buy a black eyeliner they turn out a dark grey and not a black... False advertising!

Another thing I absolutely love about this eyeliner is how it doesn't transfer onto the top of my eyelids - a rarity in eyeliners these days. It also lasts ALL DAY without even fading. Amazing. I could not sing this eyeliners praises enough if I tried. I think I'm in love with an eyeliner!!
This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used and I don't think I will use another one. Well, I will have to use another one when they discontinue this one but hopefully that won't be for a while! (Although I will buy another 2 when I next go to Boots!)

You can buy this eyeliner from Boots for around £6.

I hope you all had a lovely day!




4 comments:

  1. I love this eyeliner! I went into Boots to buy some random things and they had the 3 for 2 offer. I almost put it back after it feathered on the back of my hand, but so glad I decided to get it! LOVE it!

    Hope your sister is feeling better! did they find out what was actually the reason?
    xxx your new follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! It's so good!! She's much better now thank you! They took her appendix out but it was actually something to do with her ovaries. Thanks for following me! xxx

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you!
    I've just bought this eyeliner and love it.
    I haven't found an eyeliner this easy to apply in ages!

    www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if this one is being released in the USA? I feel like it got renamed something else for our market..Does anyone know about this?

    ReplyDelete